Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

August 25, 2008

First Day of 3rd Grade

My baby. My first baby. The person who made me a momma. He started 3rd grade today. How did he get so big and so smart? A little bragging here: Trevor is going to be in the gifted program this year. Academics are truly his gifted area. He is a quick learner, a fabulous reader, and is a math whiz.


A retrospective


FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN, 2005























FIRST DAY OF 1st GRADE, 2006:



























FIRST DAY OF 2nd GRADE, 2007:





























FIRST DAY OF 3rd GRADE, 2008:


2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Tricia said...

I remember meeting that cutie pie in 2005 before he started kindergarten. Too cute!!!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Wow, how quickly they grow.

My two start 3rd grade and Kindergarten next week. My baby - in Kindergarten. Doesn't seem possible.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home