Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

August 24, 2008

End of Summer

Summer is over. Trevor starts third grade tomorrow. I should have included a picture of his school. They are working on a renovation during the summer and the day before school it still looks like it was bombed out. I assume they have figured out how to hold classes in it. The preview day was canceled.
.
After only working one week of the five weeks Simon has been around I am back at work. I (Not-the-momma) went back to work Thursday for a two day week. I stayed late the first night and almost had to work this weekend. Back to reality.
.
Simon is doing well. He is 10 and a half pounds and he does everything well. He is occasionally cooing instead of just grunting and crying. The boy can grunt. He can pretty much hold his head up and his legs are pretty strong too. We even think we have caught him with a few smiles.
.
Trevor is a great help with Simon and Camille always wants to hold him.
.
Anyway, here are some pictures...

Simon, says "I caught a fish this big!"
Trevor, Camille and Simon in front of the newly stained, finally, front door.

Bubba and Sissy posed

Bubba and Sissy not posed.

Camille showing us her 'Yeah, I threw my bread off the table, so what!" face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home