Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

August 11, 2008

Olympics


We are enjoying the Olympics. This is the reason HDTV was invented. If you did not see the opening cerimonies, shame on you, they were awesome...until the parade of nations. Who knew there were so many countries? :-).
.
We have a special link to China and we have seen many of the sights first hand. The cycling road race went to the same section of the great wall that we went to.
.
I almost titled this 'Bye Bye to my TV shows'. We use a laptop as a TIVO and recording the Olympics has pretty much flagged everything else for deletion.
.
I am off work again for a couple more weeks and it is, get this, raining. The other day I poured four gallons of water into a coffee can with the bottom cut out (to check for Chinch bugs) and within a minute you could not tell I had poured water in that spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home