Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

August 3, 2008

Still Going

What are YOU lookin' at?

Simon 1 - Dad 0

Well it HAS been an interesting couple of days. When the kids came back from Andrea's parents Friday it was late and everyone was hungry. I got dinner all set up and we sat down. Camille who had been acting strangely projectile vomited all over the dinner table. The only one who was unaffected by this chaos was Simon who slept through it. Camille has not shown any signs of illness since, but that killed our social plans for the weekend and set up a mini quarantine.
.
Yesterday I very nearly caught some Zs in the afternoon on the couch, but we have too many children and an answering machine that could wake the dead. So, no nap.
.
After two weeks I (Not-the-momma) am officially tired. I woke this morning at 5:40 and everytime I moved Simon grunted. I thought it better to get up and maybe get things done, but before I had finished a cup of coffee and early morning surfing Simon was up and needed to be held. At least he is really cute.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home