Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

September 22, 2008

Seven Buds Tall

Honey, I measured Camille, and she's 7 Buds tall. So an outfit that is 6 cans tall should work for her.




















We went out to my parents' house this weekend for a birthday party. We celebrated all six kids' birthday at once instead of trying to do six individual parties throughout the year. Kuntry fun was had by all.

My niece Shelby is a little momma and loves holding her baby cousin:



















Trevor got to pet a baby alligator at East Texas Gators & Wildlife Park:














My brother, Uncle Nate - Funkel Nate, always buys the kids presents that they love. This year, two of the winners were fake teeth and whoopee cushions. Camille lurved her fake teeth and wore them for hours:














Nothing says precious like two toddlers blowing up their whoopee cushions:














Cousin Sam got a dinosaur hat for a present:














And the dog, Mindy, caught a rat out on the front forty:













Trevor got to drive the tractor, while shirtless. I'll have to start calling him Bubba Billy Jack:














Aunt Rachell got to hold a sleeping Simon. I think they both enjoyed it:













And last but not least, my sister informed me that I always post awful pics of her kids, and she wanted to make sure my 48,209 11 blog readers knew they really are cute. This pic is from Florida this month:














And a little news flash: Last night, Sunday, September 21, 2008, for the first time ever, Simon slept through the night. Celebrating may now commence.

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaS said...

okay, I'm late, but this is a howl!! start to finish!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home