Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

September 11, 2008

Paul's Malaysian adventure

First, If you haven't read the blog in a few days skip immediately to the next post.

Still here? Ok, as you may know, I am headed to Malaysia in 24 hours. I will attempt to post to this blog while I am there. Think positive thoughts for Andrea as she tries to wrangle an 8 year old, a two year old and 7 week old.

Anyway, I have taken my communications from the 90s to the modern age. In the last couple of days I have gotten: A crackberry, a corporate Skype type product for the laptop and a bluetooth headset. I called Andrea on her cell with it. After I hung up, I pondered what that call went through. Headset > wireless to PC > PC wireless to router > Router to some server at work > Some server at work placed a cell phonecall > Finally Andrea answered the cell phone. Wow.

Ok, now read Andrea's post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home