Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

September 4, 2008

Preschool

Camille started preschool today. It's at our church, which runs a nice preschool program, so it was a familiar building, classroom, and even teacher. She didn't bat an eye - she was very happy to go and play with her teachers. Daddy wanted to see pictures at work, so here's the blog post, honey.


In her pretty new outfit (the girl is a clotheshound):
































Little girl, big backpack:































At her school:

































And now, I have 3 glorious hours to myself, with "only" one child. And I am going to pamper myself - I'll do laundry, nurse the baby, pay bills, nurse the baby, maybe even vacuum, and then nurse the baby. But currently Simon is complaining loudly that I am not paying attention to him, so I am going to nurse the baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home