Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

September 26, 2008

Sweetness and Light

Camille is 2 years old. I don't really need to say anything else to explain the following movie, but I will anyway. Camille's preschool teachers, Sunday School teachers, babysitters, and her friends' mothers always say how sweet and well-behaved Camille is. I will give them that - she can be a very sweet and sometimes stunningly well-behaved child. But like I said, she is 2 years old. The following "discussion" took place this morning when she decided that she was not aboel to pick up her drink (the one that she threw on the ground in the beginning of the movie). Yes, I drug it out a little longer than I would normally tolerate it, but that, my dear readers, was solely for your blog-viewing enjoyment. When she behaves like this, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home