Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

October 7, 2009

6 Days Left

Over the weekend we ate at a restraunt called the Modern Toilet. It is toilet themed. My hotpot came in a minature toilet. Here is my swirl ice cream in a small squatty potty. Yum.
By the way, I tried a squatty potty here for the first time. You have to have endurance in your legs. Other than that it was fine.
My boss goes home tomorrow. We had Teppanyaki, a favorite, and went to the River Bar. We are creatures of habit. I lost several pool games. We left my boss when he was winning at the table. Talked to an English guy. He teaches English for US $30k a year. Of course, that goes much further here.
Breakfast, though good, is getting boring.
Work is going very well, so no issue with coming home on time.
Gotta go it is after midnight here and I have to work in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home