Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

September 28, 2009

I love my computer

I love my computer. Well not really, but I hate being without it. Sorry for no updates, but my computer caught a nasty virus and I had to put it in the shop for 5 days. Hopefully now I can get back to blogging....

Taiwan is very interesting. Where I am is not a big city, but not a small city. Taipei 101 is awesome. Wait for the pictures. The food around here is good. I did go to a night market and ate fried milk and grilled squid. Oh, there are lots of things I need to capture.

I hope to meet up with a friend from Dallas who is staying about 30 miles from here. Unfortunately, without a computer it will be last minute now.

Well, I really should be going to bed. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home