Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

September 21, 2009

Japan!

I am currently in Japan. I wish I could say it was really cool, but it is an airport. I am only here a few hours before continuing to Taiwan.
I watched 95% of Terminator Salvation before they decided to reboot the video system. I also caught The Hangover and Yes Man. That is more movies than I have seen in a while. I caught a couple hours of sleep too.
Sorry, can't think of anything terribly witty. As a matter of fact, I can't really think.

OK. Update.
I could have gone to an airport lounge, but it would have cost me money. By the time I checked out all the stores and had a beer it did not make sense. Here is my synopsis.
It was odd checking out the Japanese magazines. I kept trying to put them back backwards since the binding is on the right side.
I dont understand why all these people are up at 3AM. And why is it still light outside?
The Japanese style is all over the map. One couple is seriously trendy. The next is over the top geek.
All the white people have an Australian accent. G'day mate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home