Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

November 30, 2006

A photo essay

"A picture paints a thousand words, so why can't I paint you? Blah blah blah blah blah blah, the you I've come to knoooooow...."

That song comes to me from childhood memories, I don't know who sang it or what it's called, and apparently I don't remember some of the words.

Just a few Camille facts, then pictures to show the rest:

  • She turned 1 on Thanksgiving Day
  • She's been walking about 3 weeks
  • She and Trevor love to play together
  • She can say "uh-oh" at the appropriate time. Which she causes to happen regularly.
  • I quit my job.
  • My anonymous poster gave itself away.



The pictures:



We have been gifted with many fine new baby girl toys: doll houses, dolls, fluffy animals, random pink and lavendar things, and Camille likes to play with:

Trevor's cars

Trevor's Power Rangers Mystic Force Solar Streak Megazord

Munchkin, AKA "Pud"...














... until Munchkin starts to get ticked off, in which case she attempts to stare Camille down, which ultimately does not deter Camille, so...














... she hisses at Camille and leaves, and Camille cries the cry of the truly heartbroken.

Camille's first taste of peanut butter, a resounding success.

It got down to like, SIXTY-FIVE DEGREES (farenheit)!!! so we had to bundle up. Global warming my left foot!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Camille looks like she is having fun with all the boy toys, oh and the cat.

Cold, 65 degress? It was 15 degrees for a high yesterday and 0 last night. Camille would have fit in Colorado yesterday.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the ones Trevor set up in the last post, too. And I don't feel sorry for the cat.

But .... good grief, Andrea. It was in the 60's here in St. Louie over the weekend too--we weren't bundling up, we were wearing SHORTS!!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW--the song is "If"--we played it in marching band. The trombone part was suprisingly good. That doesn't mean that I wanted to hear it in my head for the next week, though.

on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_%281971_song%29

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home