Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

November 20, 2006

More pictures

I am glad to see that we still have a few dedicated readers, even if one of you is anonymous. Ah, the world wide web.

Maybe I will manage a real post sometime soon. But in the meantime, here are more pictures.


Trevor set up and took this shot.
















I love this shot! It's so abstract. Trevor set up and took this too, with the automatic timer. Clever one he is.



dimples and teeth and pajamas and wet hair



Camille and Greta. They are from the same orphanage, and both live here in the same town. They are 1 month apart in age.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just happened to check in today to see if you've kept the site and posted anything. Great to see updated pics of Camille. She looks awesome....very healthy and happy.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Happy Birthday to Camille!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Happy Birthday to Camille! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!! The photos are beautiful, Trevor did a great job.

Karyn

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I linked to this site from the N. TX group...I think you gave Beth the information to pass on to us about the SW....we love her! Thank you! Camille is beautiful! I feel a link to your family b/c we have a 6yo son and are waiting for our baby from China!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still reading, but I can't tell you who I am. I have someone here with me who is also reading. He/she said to get a professional photographer!!!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home