Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

February 24, 2009

Random

Internet Random Image, not a real Random.
My sister Cindy joined Facebook. Cathy was already on. Anybody reading this?

Poor Simon is a little under the weather. He coughs and wakes himself up. He was actually cranky tonight, which is so unlike him. I feel bad for him.

Trevor was cranky because he has a school project to work on. He has to have 10 questions to ask a police officer. I think he would prefer to have a root canal than come up with 10 questions.
I told him, "Ask him why the officer asked me to step outside my front door before questioning me?"

Oh Yes. Trevor had Scouting for Food last week. He put yellow bags on people's doors. Then on Saturday he was supposed to pick up the cans of food folks left out. Well, he went out of town with the Grandparents and I picked them up. Our ever vigilant community watch called the cops on me. The cop was very pleasant and it was easily explained.. and I did not die of a heart attack.

Camille is at the Grandparents house tonight. Of our three kids, she is the happiest and she is not even here.

I am starting another blog full of stuff I want to write that maybe, just maybe someone else will read. It will not be family oriented, I will point coworkers to it. It looks a little rough, but I will post something there tonight.

http://theglassistoobig.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaS said...

be sure not to have your blogger profile on the new blog b/c then the co-workers will find this one!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home