Apparently it was too high.

Adventures in family-building

July 17, 2008

Update at 1400


It's a little after 2 p.m. I've had the pitocin in my system for about 4 hours now, and we are making progress. My right leg is WAY number than my left leg, a very odd sensation (due to the epidural). Currently my parents and our kids are here visiting with us.


Currently my prediction is baby around 5 p.m.


Did I mention that epidurals are great? I am having a contraction as I type this, but I don't have any pain... only pressure. I would have preferred to do natural labor, but induced labor is not a natural process so I decided not to attempt it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Tricia said...

Hey! Just wanted to stop by and say I'm thinking about you today. Can't wait to meet the new baby!!!

Tricia

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW you look great in the picture you don't look like you are 9 months preg. probably feels like it though....I am not working today so I am eagerly waiting for baby news....Cathy

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home